PMLS Legal Plans
INCLUDED IN MONTHLY FEE:
- Legal advice regarding residential Landlord-Tenant issues
- Legal updates
- Preparation of documents, contracts, and forms, including but not limited to, lease agreements, lease renewals, lease addenda, property management agreement, dispute-resolution agreement with tenant during tenancy, lease enforcement notices, tenancy termination agreements(“documents”)
- License granted to Client to use legal documents
- Legal Advice and Response regarding security deposit objections and disputes
- Plaintiff County Court residential Non-Contested Evictions
AT REDUCED, LOW HOURLY RATE
- County Court or Small Claims defense of tenant’s complaint for return of security deposit
- Contested Evictions
- Prosecution of injunctions against Tenant pursuant to FS 83.681
- Attorney signature on each lease and renewals (low flat fee per attorney signature)
- License granted to Client to use legal documents.
- Legal advice on lease preparation particular to Client’s business
- Legal advice on Landlord-Tenant issues
- Preparation of attorney letters or demands to tenant for lease compliance
- Legal services outside of the monthly plan billed at hourly rate
- Prepare and File eviction in any Florida County Court
- Terms and Conditions apply and fees are subject to change.
- The following fee lists only apply to qualified property management and apartment management companies.
- Prepare written legal response to tenant objection to security deposit claim.
- $100 per response (if Client meets qualifications for this low flat fee) (qualifications based on volume of letters each month and Client’s exclusive use of PMLS service)
- Unqualified clients pay by the hour
We’re MORE than Property Management Attorneys:
We’re part of YOUR Team
- PMLS offers a unique legal service plan just for property managers and apartment managers.
- Using PMLS’ monthly service plan is like having in-house counsel, with similar benefits–but for a fraction of the cost.
- PMLS legal plans are reasonable, fixed and comprehensive to meet your needs and benefit your company.
- Even more, PMLS can show you how not only to cover this cost but increase your bottom line by simply using our legal services.
- You will have a close, friendly relationship with your attorney, who knows what it means to improve your business and increase your profits.